Run a Kids Fitness Business Course
Optional after Step 1 having first become a certified kidsActiveFun instructor as part of the Step 2 Become a Jymka License
This 'Run a Jymka kids business’ course is a comprehensive online training course developed by our team of fitness and business experts. It trains you to start, market, develop and manage your own Jymka kids fitness business which will help to navigate you away from making mistakes or not doing all you should for success.
- Use of the Jymka name and logo to use as your business name with no monthly license fees
- No territory restrictions: you can prospect for business in any school or gym and in any country as you wish however all Jymka licensee agree that venues and schools are secured on a first come first served basis i.e. no other jymka instructor working there already.
- Jymka marketing templates provided to use to promote your business to include a Jymka class brochure, enrolment forms, posters, flyers etc.
- Jymka administration templates provided
- Recommended list of sports equipment required to deliver your Jymka classes
- Free listing on Jymka.com site
- Add-on camp and or party course options
NB. To ensure and maintian the high standards of the Jymka icertified nstructors all instructors are required to do a Jymka instructor renewal and recertification course each year, cost €75
Jymka™ is a fully endorsed online training provider with a professional recognition for our Jymka KidsActiveFun instructor course with ActiveIQ, a leading accreditation body for the fitness sector in the Uk and Europe with Global validity. Our team of expert course Trainer Assessors are available to assist and support you as you train